Is that the new construction one? Taking the protective plastic off the door and a layer of sod makes a hell of a difference lol. Is it listed on any real estate apps like trulia or zillow? I was just curious what the inside looks like or the floor plan of it. If you want to pm me you can. Or you can tell me to piss off lol, architecture just intrest me lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Is that the new construction one? Taking the protective plastic off the door and a layer of sod makes a hell of a difference lol. Is it listed on any real estate apps like truly a or zillow? I was just curious what the inside looks like or the floor plan of it. If you want to pm me you can. Or you can tell me to piss off lol, architecture just intrest me lol.

yes, new construction, I'll shoot you the link

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Not sure how you do it.

Living in the Bay Area and my house is 1,000 square feet. That's all I can afford.

and you probably paid 2x what we are going to be paying for this one

No one was louder than you, according to you, no one is faster than you now, according to you, and now you get best deal than anywhere else, according to you, sick of your bragging as that's all you ever do. ignore is a beautiful thing, i'm out :lol:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Not sure how you do it.

Living in the Bay Area and my house is 1,000 square feet. That's all I can afford.

and you probably paid 2x what we are going to be paying for this one

No one was louder than you, according to you, no one is faster than you now, according to you, and now you get best deal than anywhere else, according to you, sick of your bragging as that's all you ever do. ignore is a beautiful thing, i'm out :lol:

Trololololol gfy

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

My parents have a decent size house but for family visits.

Its absolutely way to big for the amount of people that live there but, when everyone visits nobody needs to pay for hotel and we're all together.

To them, thats more than enough of a reason, but my father complains on the amount of upkeep.

Cleaning and yard work is a pain. He doesn't say anything about the bills but I'm sure its more than anyone wants to pay.

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

Archived