Second Skin Audio

I wonder what pair of 12's will....

U want low bass that makes your visors shake 2-3 inches should of gone with Sundown , Im a big AB fan but for crazy lows Sundown all day.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Those the same people.that say 1.5 cube per driver?

& again. You have no where near 5k on tap.

You'll see around 3k ish wired at 1ohm on that board.

People trying to help. No one cares your new here. So drop that also. The drivers you bought are for playing tones, at upper freq. If your satisfied with the help your getting else where, then stop asking for advise here. Seems simple. The two that posted, in fact know their shit. Just saying, and again, just trying to help.

So my amp is over rated on rms? is that what you're saying... hmmm

No. Im saying you MIGHT see 3k total. Ever.

Why are you saying 3k total... why not 4500 or 5000... so you saying at 1 ohm the amp puts out 3k

U need a bigger ALT for 5k and that's just on your subs what about mids probably got at least 1500rms to them , that alt can't handle that need 370 or 2 250's plus your batteries maybe more batteries also .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I say run the AB shit. Build a decent box and let em wang. Doubt you'll be disappointed.

I will cause i'm trying to see where they stack up against my old Tantric HD 12s, RD Audio Heavyweight 12s and RE Audio MX 12s..

Those the same people.that say 1.5 cube per driver?

& again. You have no where near 5k on tap.

You'll see around 3k ish wired at 1ohm on that board.

People trying to help. No one cares your new here. So drop that also. The drivers you bought are for playing tones, at upper freq. If your satisfied with the help your getting else where, then stop asking for advise here. Seems simple. The two that posted, in fact know their shit. Just saying, and again, just trying to help.

So my amp is over rated on rms? is that what you're saying... hmmm
No. Im saying you MIGHT see 3k total. Ever.

Why are you saying 3k total... why not 4500 or 5000... so you saying at 1 ohm the amp puts out 3k
That's nominal load. Not reactive. You raise even one ohm, from one ohm, that woukd yeild a 2ohm reavtive load, and....your seeing 2400 watts or so. Just sayin. Wanna see one ohm reactive wire at .5 or so. Then, your electrical will bring you down.

Again. Just trying to help.

lol, wants 2500 watt subs, buys 1500 watt subs. GG

The sub is under RATED .. I've seen people say they throw 2.5-3k at them daily. Tells me you don't know too much yourself. Go back to the aquarium you strange little ducky

i told you to get mayhems. you buy what you want, just dont ask for a sub rates at 2500 and then buy one rated at 1500. "rated" is what you said" the word RATED.

you remeber when you said "rated"? yeah, thats when i posted a sub that is "rated" at 2500. not some other thing.

Archived