Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box and Sub help in 2015 F150 Supercrew


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just picked up a 2015 F150 and wanna build a speaker box for it. Right now I have 2 Alpine Type R 10s and 2 Pioneer IB Flatts 8s from my last truck. Im open to other subs. I want nice sound quality but also want it to get down. My amp is a old school Massive Audio P1000. Ive been looking at the Skar VD-8s and the Sundown E8. ANy suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance

Posted

Fox Acoustics makes a REALLY nice sealed downfire box for 2 10's in that bodystyle. Like $200 shipped. Lotta guys on the F150 forum run them with Sundown SD3 10's and are very very satisfied with them.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted
D925C268-FE43-43C4-A9DA-EF82A4EB7317_zps This is my Supercrew 3 SA 10's sealed box

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

I think about 2inches, before these subs I ran all shallow mounts from mtx to Rockford then DD and nothing compares to a true sub , the sound is way different with the real subs . I don't recommend shallows .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10808 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...