Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

REASONS CAR AUDIO INSTALLERS WON'T HOOK YOUR SYSTEM UP


Recommended Posts

Posted

There is no hate for you or your posts. Amusement yes hate no

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Why don't you and your homey build a box, Ahmed?

if u get the specs we can help out with a design

has anyone tried the new SMD speaker terminals?

Posted

Why would u let anyone touch your ride besides u , I'm a macanic and would never let anyone touch any of my rides unless they are friends I work with. That's the hole part of this addiction we have .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

There is no hate for you or your posts. Amusement yes hate no

. Totally agree on amusement , I'm not just into car audio to rattle Windows half the fun is taking apart you ride running all your wire , sound deadener , amps, mids , ect.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

Why don't you and your homey build a box, Ahmed?

I'm too lazy. For his subs I'll do it. For mine, I had a certain look I was going for that would've taken me a few tries to get down and I didn't feel like taking the time.

Posted

Why would u let anyone touch your ride besides u , I'm a macanic and would never let anyone touch any of my rides unless they are friends I work with. That's the hole part of this addiction we have .

Because there are people who will do the job you can only think of. There is nothing wrong with paying a professional to do a job for you. By you being a (word underlined and bold) I figured you'd be happy or at least be understanding that people would rather go to a pro.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 996 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...