Box/enclosure bracing - numbers down?

I know testing rules. And it's being done. Before anyone says.

Anyway. After repairing the rips in the floor board, and adding some 1" Dom tubing, we are down on scores. Had a show yesterday. -.5 on burp, and -1.5 on our 30 second run. We put up better at the one show not even knowing what we were doing (first Crack with the install)

Anyone seen or had this happen. Also, any thoughts in what the fuck is up ??

TIA

KB

Did you run any sweeps?

I wonder if bracing it better and stopping some of the flex could have changed your peak?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Right. We did sweeps the entire drive up. Good old testing on the way to the comp. Lol.

One thing I can think of is we where venting through the floor. Which, like opening a door or window will gain. But, I'm a bit taken back by how much we are down. At these levels, .5 is monster. :/

Batteries having down time ... they fully recharged ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Batteries having down time ... they fully recharged ??

We actually added two banks of supper caps. I do think electrical had a part. Our 3 second Ave dipped bad at the end. Testing is coming with the poles in. Then out to determine. Expecting a .3 gain and lose the .3 and be down m5. That is huge.

Its got to be just because there was a hole now there is not. . Iv seen just putting down my windows a little gain alot on the meter

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

Archived