jonatan Posted July 26, 2016 Author Report Posted July 26, 2016 Did you make a test port out of wood before you made the plexi one or did you just make the plexi one and hope for the best? I did Plexi to spec as I would have any other port Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din 4 lvl 4 xl 15" 4 RF 1500 2 RF 600.4 2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers 2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers 2 mc memphis tweeters memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors 4 2400 Kinetik 1 1800 Kinetik iraggi 300 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009
doug118 Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 Did you make a test port out of wood before you made the plexi one or did you just make the plexi one and hope for the best? I did Plexi to spec as I would have any other port "to spec" doesn't work for every setup. I'm sure they recommend 16sq/in per cube but that's not always best 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
BP1Fanatic Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 Excellent craftsmanship! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
knowledge Posted July 28, 2016 Report Posted July 28, 2016 that is dope REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
_paralyzed_ Posted July 28, 2016 Report Posted July 28, 2016 You should put a monitor on the front wall of the box! Looks sick man.
jonatan Posted July 28, 2016 Author Report Posted July 28, 2016 Did you make a test port out of wood before you made the plexi one or did you just make the plexi one and hope for the best?I did Plexi to spec as I would have any other port "to spec" doesn't work for every setup. I'm sure they recommend 16sq/in per cube but that's not always best Let me correct that my spec I used 9sq" per cubic foot I use smaller for musical aplications Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din 4 lvl 4 xl 15" 4 RF 1500 2 RF 600.4 2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers 2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers 2 mc memphis tweeters memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors 4 2400 Kinetik 1 1800 Kinetik iraggi 300 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009
jonatan Posted July 28, 2016 Author Report Posted July 28, 2016 Did you make a test port out of wood before you made the plexi one or did you just make the plexi one and hope for the best?I did Plexi to spec as I would have any other port "to spec" doesn't work for every setup. I'm sure they recommend 16sq/in per cube but that's not always bestPlus I have build lots of boxes like this minus the Plexi for tahoes suburbans and moreExample This has 7 per Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din 4 lvl 4 xl 15" 4 RF 1500 2 RF 600.4 2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers 2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers 2 mc memphis tweeters memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors 4 2400 Kinetik 1 1800 Kinetik iraggi 300 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009
cgrez33 Posted August 3, 2016 Report Posted August 3, 2016 This is sick. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
B Slaps Posted August 4, 2016 Report Posted August 4, 2016 Thats a bad ass box. Wish i still did car audio. I got half sheet of 1" and 2 7ft sheets of 1 1/4"in my garage I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
jonatan Posted August 16, 2016 Author Report Posted August 16, 2016 Thanks guys! Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din 4 lvl 4 xl 15" 4 RF 1500 2 RF 600.4 2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers 2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers 2 mc memphis tweeters memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors 4 2400 Kinetik 1 1800 Kinetik iraggi 300 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.