Second Skin Audio

I Blew Both My American Bass HDs in 5 days...smh

See the way my car set up is.... if the voltage drops below 10.0... my check engine light comes on and also my car turns off. I know after getting 3 D3100s and 1 Duralast Gold my electrical should be good for only 3000 rms.

but you already said you where running 5k plus????

See the way my car set up is.... if the voltage drops below 10.0... my check engine light comes on and also my car turns off. I know after getting 3 D3100s and 1 Duralast Gold my electrical should be good for only 3000 rms.

You have the reserve but how are you charging all of that extra reserve?

If your running a stock alt on 5k u have problems

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Yes I said 5k plus but at the same time AudioFanatics explained to me that there's no way my amp puts out 5k... go a page or 2 back....

If your running a stock alt on 5k u have problems

I have a 250+ alternator

Has he even produced any pics of said gear? I wanna see it. He supposedly has a 250 amp alt.

I have other Topics with part of the gear were discussing...

Yes I said 5k plus but at the same time AudioFanatics explained to me that there's no way my amp puts out 5k... go a page or 2 back....

i told you that, on your first post..........when you where looking at drivers...

edit- hang on.. ill find it... or, some one reading this will

I'm running about 5k on a 250amp alt with 6 batteries and never drop below 13.5 , u have more issues if u see 10 volts . That alt is not putting out 250

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

i told you that, on your first post..........when you where looking at drivers...

edit- hang on.. ill find it... or, some one reading this will

Yeah so my amp had no business frying them ... had to be clipping ... are "USER ERROR"

Archived