First time on the meter :)

Bayuk89

I joined a local austin bass group and had a lil meet on sunday :)

One of the member had a term lab and we all took turns on the meter

1999 dodge ram 1500 "quad cab"

117 amp stock alt

Group 65 deka under the hood Group 31 comercial deka in the truck tool box

1/0 all around for big 3 and power and grounds

Twisted sounds 2.8k pushing two SA-18's in a 10.5 cube box just below the window line

Audison SR2 pushing two RF 6x9's

No deadner, just 3/4 MDF glued and screwed across the back wall of my cab.

I did a 150.5 @ 44 hz in the pasenger kick driver door open

147.5 on the glass all sealed up

Never metered before and needless to say i was happy :) voltage dipped into the mid 12's on the burps but im hopeful to pick up some dB when i deaden the roof and upgrademy stock alt to a 240 amp hair pin from JS ultimate alternator

Congrats, good to see the meter didn't kill your dreams like it does so many of us.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Thanks man, everyone was telling me i need to wall my truck now lol. People were impressed i did a 147.5 the first time on the meter, honestly it doesnt even sound loud to me anymore.... i tuned my gain with a -2.5 dB tone.... bet if i did a -7.5 or -10 tone for a quick 3 second burp i could squeeze out an extra dB

Edit : reason its tuned with -2.5 is because i still have stock alt and voltage dips into the mid 12's on hard notes, box is too big for my SA's on this much power as the box was built when i still had my 1500 watt rockville.... figure i could shrink the box from 10.5 to 9 cubes (closer to what sundown says the box needs to be) and add a HO alt i could tune the gain -5 or -7.5 dB and hopefully join the 150 club :)

that how it works, my old truck did 57s on music and it didn't sound loud to me at all

Your truck was fucking gay.
gfy faggot

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived