Zak.vr6 Posted August 10, 2016 Report Posted August 10, 2016 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222185437802 Has anyone used the above? Checked the specs and X-max is +\-9 but on the listing its claiming 30mm!!! Are they good for SQ? I'm concidering using these in the front doors
3vil Posted August 10, 2016 Report Posted August 10, 2016 I've never heard of them, but with a brand brand name like "TOP MOST CAR POWER & NUMBER ONE" you can't go wrong! Honestly though, the item description seems a little suspect. I'd keep trying looking for feedback from people who have used them, and try to find some reviews online regarding not only the speakers but the warranty on them and how the customer service is IF a problem arises.
Zak.vr6 Posted August 10, 2016 Author Report Posted August 10, 2016 I have done a little searching and they seem popular in Germany Even the design of the speakers is a different as the spider thing is at the bottom https://www.monacor.com/en-gb/monacor/products/pa-technology/speaker-technology/hi-fi-speakers/raptor-6/
ckeeler11 Posted August 15, 2016 Report Posted August 15, 2016 look kinda deep to be mounting in a door unless you are doing some crazy pods.
Zak.vr6 Posted August 17, 2016 Author Report Posted August 17, 2016 i have the space for them with some mdf spacers they would fit I don't have much space in the boot with all the seats up so these could be ideal
dolarbilz Posted August 17, 2016 Report Posted August 17, 2016 Good looking driver, I would try one .just because
Zak.vr6 Posted September 20, 2016 Author Report Posted September 20, 2016 Change of plans I've used an amp on the front genesis component and they work well So got a little 8 for the back
hispls Posted September 20, 2016 Report Posted September 20, 2016 with a brand brand name like "TOP MOST CAR POWER & NUMBER ONE" you can't go wrong! My sides are in orbit. Classic ChEnglish marketing there.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.