Under $1,200 Sound Quality HU

if that is your plan i wish you luck, im no expert on SQ. I'll just say please keep off the volume knob for about 6 months while you learn your system. Would be a shame to blow up a pair of $1500 components because you want your SQ system to be loud

Dont jinx me! Lol jk. Im worried about that too, but i always go for the best i can personally get. Gotta get some smd tools and get my numbers in line before i power it all up. Thats in the future though, im still workin on commiting to a HU. Probably gonna get the 99rs if i cant find a somewhat similar double-din.

You wont find a similar double din, its been stated before.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

To be honest man you want the best product of all your equipment like HU, speakers, subs, amps, etc. Firstly, how old are you. I ask this because when I was younger I was just like that and was set on getting all the best equipment. Then you actually total it up and you see how expensive it can get. If you want good SQL system run focal, moral speakers. and run 1 or 2 JL Audio W6v2 as thats on of the best SQ subs out there.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Buy all the expensive gear you want it'll still sound like shit because you haven't a clue what to do with it and you ignore any recommendations given to you.

I'm mean you keep saying Sq but you were talking about all kinds of different sized drivers in multiples for your front stage and putting four 10" speakers in the rear dash.

I personally think you should take a few ssteps back and slow down and really think about what it is that you want out of this system.

Maybe go check out some shows and listens to what others have on both ends of the spectrum.

Also I'd bet you'd be real surprised how good a $300 set of components can sound when utilized properly, no need for some crazy $2,000 comp set right out of the gate, unless you're so rich that you don't give a fuck about blowing expensive gear,

and you will blow them based on your experience level.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And if you do have so much money that you don't care about blowing expensive gear during your learning process let me hold a dollar.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I would get that 99prs from ken in a heart beat. He's letting it go for a fair price, and he's a super seller on this forum for a reason. Last I saw he woukd take around 900 for it. I almost bought it (still might) to put in my audio pile for later use. Just to have.

i dont know him, i dont know any of you. Im only here for helpful info, not to purchase from regular members. Im not that much of a gambler lol. Sorry.

i have bough from ken many times.. his legit

To be honest man you want the best product of all your equipment like HU, speakers, subs, amps, etc. Firstly, how old are you. I ask this because when I was younger I was just like that and was set on getting all the best equipment. Then you actually total it up and you see how expensive it can get. If you want good SQL system run focal, moral speakers. and run 1 or 2 JL Audio W6v2 as thats on of the best SQ subs out there.

Just turned 29. Ive never had a complete system, im making a hobby of this now. All i do is work, figure i get myself a hobby. Everything i do always ends up expensive becuase i want to the top grade sht. If all i can get is mediocre stuff id rather do something else. I was just askin about a headunit here. Ive asked about front speakers before on here in another post. When i was tryna go for something super loud, with a sht load of speakers, 4 10s in the rear deck, 4 mid bass/midrange in each front door, 2 super tweets in each a pillar. But now ive realised how thats not what i want, i like to enjoy the music. So decided to go more SQ. JL is more then likely what im gonna get when i reach that point, the w7. This will be expensive, but im not planning on buying everything within the same week, not even the same month. I probably wont be done till next year.

if i didnt just drop $800 on a diamondboxx i would have picked up that 99prs from him.

I hope the OP gets all this sorted and has good luck.

On a side note, the pioneer 80prs will do everything he needs and even 4 way active if you know what you are doing.

just about any amps that arent bottom feeder garabage will work

and and mid level speakers from reputable companies will work with a properly prepped installation.

90% install, 10% gear.

(knowledge is included in that)

Buy all the expensive gear you want it'll still sound like shit because you haven't a clue what to do with it and you ignore any recommendations given to you.

I'm mean you keep saying Sq but you were talking about all kinds of different sized drivers in multiples for your front stage and putting four 10" speakers in the rear dash.

I personally think you should take a few ssteps back and slow down and really think about what it is that you want out of this system.

Maybe go check out some shows and listens to what others have on both ends of the spectrum.

Also I'd bet you'd be real surprised how good a $300 set of components can sound when utilized properly, no need for some crazy $2,000 comp set right out of the gate, unless you're so rich that you don't give a fuck about blowing expensive gear,

and you will blow them based on your experience level.

What makes u think im ignoring any recommendations? Becuase i dont buy exactly what they say, doesnt mean i ignored it. Its a "RECOMMENDATION", thats it. And i look into all of them. When i was thinkjg of all those speakers i wasnt goin at all for sq, i was goin for loud mostly, but ive changed on that. One 8 in each front door, 4 n a tweet in each a-pillar is what im goin for as of now. Nothin bought but thats what im goin for as of now.

You're gonna be pretty sad when you realize what you could have bought instead of a w7, $1300 for that sub is way out of line,

You can get way better performance for much less money.

You're stuck with the mentality that the more money you throw at high dollar gear the better the outcome will be and you've been told multiple times that that is far from the truth.

And if you think the w7 is the best Sq sub money can buy I got some bad news for you.

Archived