Jump to content

what to get based on my needs.


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you want that amp you better hurry. I just got two more last night and now there is only one left. Lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

can the JBL's be run off factoy hu power or that aftermarket one?

Speakers suck off of head unit power,

If you want them to shine you need to amp them, even if it's a small amp it'll be much better than head unit power.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I'm aware of that. I'm just saying in the context of, "I have yet to make a hu choice, so can I power them in the meantime?" Lol. that's what I'm referring to.

yeah you can get by with hu power for the time being

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 969 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...