welderblake21 Posted September 9, 2016 Report Posted September 9, 2016 I'm trying to decide on what 6x9s to go with, or if there's a different, louder route I should go with. Right now I'm looking at 4 kicker 6x9s 41DSC6934 6" x 9" 3-WAY or 4 rockford 6x9s R169X3 6x9" 260W 3 Way. The kickers are 109 for 4 and the rockfords are 80 for 4
[email protected] Posted September 9, 2016 Report Posted September 9, 2016 I am currently running one 12in powerbass m series sub being pushed by a 1200 watt powerbass amp and it rocks my Dodge Durango
alibaba Posted September 9, 2016 Report Posted September 9, 2016 cant go wrong with either, but if u want superb quality sound get some polk 06 Envoy 250a ALT 2x 2400 kinetiks USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122 Taramp HD2500 for mid range 4xPioneer 6x9's 2x 1" Pioneer tweets
alibaba Posted September 9, 2016 Report Posted September 9, 2016 cant go wrong with either, but if u want superb quality sound get some polk 06 Envoy 250a ALT 2x 2400 kinetiks USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122 Taramp HD2500 for mid range 4xPioneer 6x9's 2x 1" Pioneer tweets
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted September 9, 2016 Report Posted September 9, 2016 Lanzar Opti69HPRO4 get loud. I have the 8 inch version in my truck and I have a pair of 10s in my DJ setup. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
MADVIBES Posted September 9, 2016 Report Posted September 9, 2016 is your goal output or sound q? DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
3vil Posted September 9, 2016 Report Posted September 9, 2016 4 super tweets would be louder. Also no vs, ib4l, bushdid911, etc.
06RTCharger Posted September 9, 2016 Report Posted September 9, 2016 I'm trying to decide on what 6x9s to go with, or if there's a different, louder route I should go with. Right now I'm looking at 4 kicker 6x9s 41DSC6934 6" x 9" 3-WAY or 4 rockford 6x9s R169X3 6x9" 260W 3 Way. The kickers are 109 for 4 and the rockfords are 80 for 4 I have no clue about those specific speakers but id like to say that you have more options than just 6x9 sizes. You can easily buy speaker adapters. So if your stock location already fits a 6x9 you could buy a simple screw on adapter to fit smaller sized speakers if u wanted 6.5 size speakers or 5.25. Just giving u more options without much work.
DLHgn Posted September 9, 2016 Report Posted September 9, 2016 I am currently running one 12in powerbass m series sub being pushed by a 1200 watt powerbass amp and it rocks my Dodge Durango How does this relate to the OP wanting advice on 6x9 drivers or mids in general? Not trying to sound like a douche but you could always say what mids/highs you're running.
cthedinger Posted September 10, 2016 Report Posted September 10, 2016 Check out CT Sounds. We have some really nice ones available. https://www.ct-sounds.com/products/speakers/meso-series/meso-6-9-2-way-coax-speaker.html We also have cheaper cheaper ones available if you these are out of your budget. If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.