Sundown Audio

5ch amp

ToNasty

You can also look at the DD audio for kicks (4 X 120 and 500 X 1 @ $429.00 retail): It has OEM integration..... Digital Designs D5.500

http://www.ddaudio.com/products/amplifiers/d-series/de-500

You would, most likely, need something more advanced to sum the output signal from the HU properly.?.?.? I used the Audio Control LC2 and found it a bit glitchy (would not engauge signal to the aftermarket amp/speakers sometimes unless I would turn the volume way up) :-/ I guess it sometimes had a hard time seeing the signal. I now use the Jl Audio Fix82 for true suming, then another DSP, then my amps. The Fix82 has a cheesy DSP in there, if you don't care so much about the tuning part. I did, so I got the Fix to gain a superior flat signal path to work with first ;-) However, I don't know what vehicle you are trying to grab signal from, so maybe something less expensive could be sufficient....?

I don't even look at the DD until now. That is a bad ass amp. It's the first amp I've seen with a summing capability.

My Memphis 5 channel has summing capability as well

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived