Sundown Audio

Class D full range

06RTCharger

Tony D. Can explain the difference in the Class a/b over the class D. He has videos look at them.

Thanks, Thats what im looking for, more detail of why one is prefered over another. Whos tony d, i typed in "tony d amp" as a search on youtube and mostly smd stuff came up. Where do i find his videos?
Tony D is the man who created an amp topology and builds some of if not the best amps car audio has ever seen,

He is also the engineer behind the smd tools.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Tony D. Can explain the difference in the Class a/b over the class D. He has videos look at them.

Thanks, Thats what im looking for, more detail of why one is prefered over another. Whos tony d, i typed in "tony d amp" as a search on youtube and mostly smd stuff came up. Where do i find his videos?
Tony D is the man who created an amp topology and builds some of if not the best amps car audio has ever seen,

He is also the engineer behind the smd tools.

Oh ok cool, hes the one with the smd tools tutorial videos? Showing us what its used for and how to use it. I was just watching the tutorials on the amm and im/sg. So tony d is the man in the d'amore enginering videos on youtube?

• 2 months later...
On 10/13/2016 at 7:59 PM, 06RTCharger said:

Does anyone know if Gladen/Mosconi audio has a certified online retailer? I cant find one on there site and cant find a email adress to email them the question.

to my knowledge no. Just call one of their dealers they will be more then happy to talk to you I bet. 

3 minutes ago, aculous said:

to my knowledge no. Just call one of their dealers they will be more then happy to talk to you I bet. 

Yah i emailed them directly and it took a lil while for them to reply. And i was able to verify a local certified dealer. Ended up buying my amp through them. 

Archived