If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

The rape allegation doesnt seem too legit from what ive read. Supposedly happened in 94 and the woman has filed more than once, in different states under different aliases, always suing for large sums of money. She doesnt even have an attorney. Could just be someone looking to make trump look shitty and make some cash.

Whoever voted for Clinton in this poll is going on my ignore list, we can't be friends, trololololololololol

Has nothing to do with Trump either, that's irrelevant, Hillary is so........ that if you vote for her you are just as mentally ill.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Sad thing is, I have to vote for whoever is going to protect the 2nd, regardless of other policies. Doesnt matter, anyone who gets elected just does whatever they want once they are in office anyway. Should be a vote every year to decide to have another election if the public isnt happy. Guess that would cause chaos though.

Can I write in Bernie, lol

Bernie is an eligible write in, in every state

I do have to admit that this election should have been Bernie vs Trump

Bernie vs Cruz or kasich, not trump.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

lets say trump wins, then these accusers win in court and he is impeached. You think pence would make a good CIC?

Pence is a better choice than anyone who ran in the primary.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived