dsw422 Posted November 25, 2016 Author Report Posted November 25, 2016 whats its peak? how loud do you think it is? Cant answer that at the moment. I haven't even heard it in person yet. I hope to hear it before christmas. 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted November 25, 2016 Report Posted November 25, 2016 Great build! I love walls. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
dsw422 Posted December 3, 2016 Author Report Posted December 3, 2016 I finally got to hear this thing.. I wish we had a woman with us so I could record a hair trick (cuz it does do it).. but anyway, it's loud.. haha.. he will be metering it in the next few weeks so look forward to that.. what does everyone think he'll meter (sealed on dash and in the kick driver window open)? 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
bmwking Posted December 3, 2016 Report Posted December 3, 2016 love the build. you look like you could be Kenny Powers' kid with that womb broom you're rockin!
dsw422 Posted December 3, 2016 Author Report Posted December 3, 2016 love the build. you look like you could be Kenny Powers' kid with that womb broom you're rockin! ?hahahahaha.. I used to have a goetee till I got my new job and I just couldn't go babyfaced.. haha 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
dsw422 Posted December 16, 2016 Author Report Posted December 16, 2016 He metered the car the other day. Sealed on dash : 149.4db Passenger kick with driver door open : 152db Though he needs to upgrade his electrical since he has bad voltage drop which is killing his output.. he said he'll be getting a new alternator (240amp) and a other battery soon.. so by summer he should be good 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
904slumpin Posted January 23, 2017 Report Posted January 23, 2017 Such a dope build. Full of motivation. The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of
BP1Fanatic Posted January 23, 2017 Report Posted January 23, 2017 Awesome build! I love how you still have a ton of trunk space. 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Walled_accord Posted January 24, 2017 Report Posted January 24, 2017 5 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said: Awesome build! I love how you still have a ton of trunk space. Thanks it's my daily so I needed some room to put stuff lol. Small update. I got a 240 amp alt from js Alternator's and with some minor work it's on the car and I stay in the 13s on voltage. Only got to use it for about a week beacause I cracked the front roof support and added a major crack all the way down the windshield. So a stripper pole is on the way and a new windshield. Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon.
WalledSonic Posted January 24, 2017 Report Posted January 24, 2017 11 hours ago, Walled_accord said: Thanks it's my daily so I needed some room to put stuff lol. Small update. I got a 240 amp alt from js Alternator's and with some minor work it's on the car and I stay in the 13s on voltage. Only got to use it for about a week beacause I cracked the front roof support and added a major crack all the way down the windshield. So a stripper pole is on the way and a new windshield. Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon. Looking forward to details on the pole. Im designing one now for my Sonic and am curious how yours will turn out. Cool build! Definitely one I read through as I was building my wall. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.