happs subi Posted October 15, 2016 Report Posted October 15, 2016 I have 2 sa-12's and a scv2000d in my 2007 Altima. Right now I'm using a garbage enclosure that barely holds them in so I'm looking to upgrade. I don't really have the time or tools to make one, and I'm really bad when it comes to cutting things straight, matching edges together, making things look nice. So I am interested in buying an enclosure already made. I was wondering if this would be a good choice http://m.ebay.com/itm/281780920782 or is there a particular vender that anyone would recommend to me? I'm just looking for a simple, sturdy, ported enclosure. Thank you
Moreno93 Posted October 15, 2016 Report Posted October 15, 2016 If your paying that much i'd just hit up audiofanitics here on the forum i'm sure he could make you something nicer & higher quality for about the same price
RainStryke Posted October 15, 2016 Report Posted October 15, 2016 I purchased a box from that guy. They are very nice, the box I received was immaculate, even better than in the pictures. The only issue I had with him was the build time. It took 4 weeks from the time I purchased it, till I got on my door step. As mentioned, Audiofanatics would also be a great person to hit up, his boxes look top notch from the pictures I've seen.
happs subi Posted October 15, 2016 Author Report Posted October 15, 2016 Okay, thanks! I'll hit him up 4 weeks is a awhile though
twalker182 Posted October 15, 2016 Report Posted October 15, 2016 I've purchased two boxes from him. Very nice and reasonably priced in my opinion. But like Rain said....both took exactly 4 weeks from ordering to being on my front door. 2010 Accord Sedan XS D3400R Clarion HU Sundown mids and highs Incriminator amps Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"
DTS909 Posted October 15, 2016 Report Posted October 15, 2016 No negitive feedback! VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
Evilthx Posted October 16, 2016 Report Posted October 16, 2016 I have purchased two Obcon boxes from ebay. No issues with them. 1 inch mounting face, labyrinth slot ports, tongue and groove joints, rounded end on internal port wood. Nice carpet. Kenwood Excelon KDC-X998 JBL GTO608C Components JBL GTO628 Coaxials JBL P1224 12" dual 4ohm Subwoofers Alpine MRV-F545 - Alpine MRX M100 Hand Built by Me 5.9cu.ft. slot ported enclosure tuned to 27hz
happs subi Posted October 16, 2016 Author Report Posted October 16, 2016 Alright thanks guys, I ended up ordering one, says it should be here oct 31-nov 6. I'll post pictures once it comes in
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 16, 2016 Report Posted October 16, 2016 In my opinion you should have contacted some of the builders on here, you would have got something a lot nicer for about the same money. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.