Sundown Audio

Lanzer opti 700x2

crownvictoria31

If you turn it clockwise, you are turning it up. If you turn it counter clockwise, you are turning it down.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Because the radio is at 15,

Turn it to 0, and no noise will be heard.

The gain is not a volume knob, you can get full output from an amp with little to no gain if the input voltage is high enough.

Find someone that actually has a clue what they are doing and have them help you set it up before you wreck all your gear.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Im talking about the level on the amp. If turned to zero, i thought theres not suppose to be sound?

Not even close.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Because the radio is at 15,

Turn it to 0, and no noise will be heard.

The gain is not a volume knob, you can get full output from an amp with little to no gain if the input voltage is high enough.

Find someone that actually has a clue what they are doing and have them help you set it up before you wreck all your gear.

Thats why im here asking for help and educating myself. Ive delt with small projects simple 2 and 4 channels amps. Never had an issue.

So your saying that my lanzer amp is receiveing to much input voltage? How can i check this? I have it hooked up to 1/0 gauge power wire directly from the battery and 1/0 gauge ground wire to chassis. Remote lead is from a turn on relay. I have 2 fuses before the amp at 250 each. One is on the engine bay right after the battery and one in the trunk right before the amp. Any help?

Archived