Jessica Posted October 20, 2016 Report Posted October 20, 2016 looks like a nice build, tuned in. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted October 21, 2016 Report Posted October 21, 2016 Nice bug!! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
SnowDrifter Posted October 21, 2016 Report Posted October 21, 2016 I'm surprised you haven't popped the windshield out of it's seal yet Cool build! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
hartman209 Posted October 21, 2016 Author Report Posted October 21, 2016 Thanks for the love guys! Hopefully next season it will be at a few events in Washington and Oregon...
bsneon98 Posted November 2, 2016 Report Posted November 2, 2016 Looks awesome man!We are in the middle of restoring a '69 bug. Once my dad finishes the metal work I have the job to figure out the audio part. Just something in the kicks with some rear fill. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
hartman209 Posted November 2, 2016 Author Report Posted November 2, 2016 Looks awesome man! We are in the middle of restoring a '69 bug. Once my dad finishes the metal work I have the job to figure out the audio part. Just something in the kicks with some rear fill. Looks awesome man! We are in the middle of restoring a '69 bug. Once my dad finishes the metal work I have the job to figure out the audio part. Just something in the kicks with some rear fill. one of my favorite small builds in my bug was a sa 8 v2 on a sae 500. had great output was light and easy on the stock electrical. I built a small 4th for my brothers 63 rag it uses a single 10 on a sax 1200 and it fits behind the seat!
hartman209 Posted November 2, 2016 Author Report Posted November 2, 2016 the first setup in the bughttps://youtu.be/Fwf76zwiY9M
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.