Randal's 2002 Ford F150 (daily)

What is the gear list you are going with this one?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

take out the head unit reach back and cut the plastic so you can fully slide the unit in. i used a hacksaw blade. ford made a funny mistke with the depth in these trucks. they are made for single din radio's with double din faces

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Welcome back buddy..we both are starting new builds!!!

Hey man !!! long time no chat !!! Yep seen your log the other day. didn't have time to post on it, but I will catch up !!!

subbed!

Thank you Sir. I knew I could count on the SMD crew for support !!!

Nice... glad to see your back into the building phase. Tuned in for some magic on this one!

Dude, this one is my daily driver. Tired of looking for something "special" to put a system in.

Too much work on the 49 before a system can start ... may get back to it when I retire ... LOL

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Definitely hit the follow button on this one. Good luck Randel. Go get it.

May stay exclusive over here. Sean doesn't like me very much on SSA. It's all good though.

Thank you Sir.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

What is the gear list you are going with this one?

2 way active 8" driver and tweet in each driver door. I will get more in this VERY soon.

No plans for sub bass for now.

take out the head unit reach back and cut the plastic so you can fully slide the unit in. i used a hacksaw blade. ford made a funny mistke with the depth in these trucks. they are made for single din radio's with double din faces

Yep, it has all been trimmed out Sir. Ran into that aggravation first thing. LOL damn my luck

Now all i really have to do is trim that panel and do some fiberglass magic. IF I can remember how ... LOL

Pretty SCrew! I JUST an all white 2wd at lunch today! Usually I see the 2 tone 4wd Lariats.

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

Pretty SCrew! I JUST an all white 2wd at lunch today! Usually I see the 2 tone 4wd Lariats.

Thanks bro, she's a sweet truck.

Working my ass off and don't have time to post what's going on with it so far. Got a lot to discuss with just the tweeters !!!

Hopefully in the next day or two ...

oooh cablguy with another f150.

nice

Thanks Brother. Trying to talk the wife into a set of 20s for a Christmas present ... not sure it's gonna happen, but trying !!!

If I ever get a set and see what it looks like, pretty sure a lowering / leveling kit will not be far behind.

Archived