Sonic Electronix

Ripped subwoofer spider help!

No, you LISTEN.

Your sub has been telling you all this time and you failed to listen to it.

Lets put 2,000 watts on a 750 watt woofer and while we are at it lets make the box 4 cubed instead of the 1.5-3 cubed the manufacture recommends.

Then lets make posts wanting to play under 25hz with it and ask why does it smell when you turn it up.

Whit that kind of power on the sub it should be in a ported box no larger than 2 cubic feet.

I feel sorry for the guy who is rebuilding it for free because its only a matter of time before your clueless self screws it up again.

I guess at this point you will contradict yourself in anyway possible in an attempt to take the blame off you.

The dude hacked it up, he cut the spider to fit around the coil, like i said that does not look like a rip or a tear, period.

Suck it up and buy a new sub and play it till it shits itself.

That is not actually his woofer, thats just a google image.

He has a 15, that type r pictured is a 12.

Its same as picture! looks like cut.. i can take a photo..

Btw: I had that sub in 3cuft box and then when surround unstuck and when I gave it for repair I bought one more and made new 4cuft Box for Two alpines but when first alpine got from repair in begining it sounded weird and bad.. and then i asked here if i can put glue or something to fix it temporary.

588e2bd9cdef4d698d1fa2f170d31470.png

884f017bd0e04de6a9379dacf9b1adc2.png

Archived