Second Skin Audio

Just a thought. Consider gluing strips of sturdy wood to the floor before you apply the D pro, then put D pro everywhere else. I have had success doing this with strips of oak and PL adhesive. Then attach your amp board to the strips of wood that are glued to the floor or wall metal. This will allow you to avoid drilling holes in your floor. If not possible please disregard.

Just a thought. Consider gluing strips of sturdy wood to the floor before you apply the D pro, then put D pro everywhere else. I have had success doing this with strips of oak and PL adhesive. Then attach your amp board to the strips of wood that are glued to the floor or wall metal. This will allow you to avoid drilling holes in your floor. If not possible please disregard.

I believe his point of putting it on the D pro is that he didn't want to stick anything to the floor just in case he needs/wants to pull it up. Easier to remove the D pro than to remove a piece of wood attached by PL.

I believe his point of putting it on the D pro is that he didn't want to stick anything to the floor just in case he needs/wants to pull it up. Easier to remove the D pro than to remove a piece of wood attached by PL.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that it will be easier to remove, second skin is not easy to remove at all, once it's stuck it's not meant to come off easily.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have my 4 channel amp on the floor behind the passenger seat not even mounted down lol. Just through some blankets over it so I don't get jacked =_=. It doesn't even over heat!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I have my 4 channel amp on the floor behind the passenger seat not even mounted down lol. Just through some blankets over it so I don't get jacked =_=. It doesn't even over heat!

I would be concerned with that, in the event of an accident, it would become a projectile. I know it's under a seat but if it were to fly forward it could hurt someone in your passenger seat. I mean at the end of the day it's your car/amps/passengers but just as a thought to consider.