Epic progression, can't wait to get my 4th going now

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Great build! Wish I had room for a fourth! So about how many cubic feet does the enclosure take up?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

build is looking good you going to add any more batteries with that second 5k

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

build is looking good you going to add any more batteries with that second 5k

Ya more batteries are in store for sure. Possibly a few banks of super caps too. I also have the triple alt bracket sitting around along with a broken Singer 300. I just need to get the Singer repaired and get another alt so I can utilize the bracket I bought.

Did the box with 2 team flex being only a single layer? haha, just givin' ya some shit. On that note, I'm sure the wire holds it in place but on your battery terminal you're not using a washer and doesn't that bolt head fit through the opening? (Positive side)

Anyway, Love the equipment list. I wish I could get away with that tint up here, LOL!

That sunroof is getting wrecked so hard...good luck!

Maybe I missed it but who designed the 4th?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Did the box with 2 team flex being only a single layer? haha, just givin' ya some shit. On that note, I'm sure the wire holds it in place but on your battery terminal you're not using a washer and doesn't that bolt head fit through the opening? (Positive side)

Anyway, Love the equipment list. I wish I could get away with that tint up here, LOL!

That sunroof is getting wrecked so hard...good luck!

Maybe I missed it but who designed the 4th?

It may look like that bolt fits through the opening but it's actually just big enough to snug that terminal down without a washer. However I do agree there probably should be a washer there lol. No one designed the 4th I'm just going off of advice I've gotten from people I've talked to who have ran the teams before. That's why everything is just screwed and foil taped in place so I can move things as needed. And I've ran the tint like this on two different trucks over about 3 years and never get shit about it, it's nice for sure,

• 2 weeks later...

Loading wall and port came out for some bracing.

014_zpsc39opgup.jpg

Temporary 2x4 brace for now.

017_zpsxzle4u1u.jpg

Here are the two loading wall pieces that I glued together to make things easier.

015_zpshawk2gai.jpg

Here I double layered the port piece and screwed it to the double layer loading wall and sealed it with foil for testing. Also cut a 45 to support the port more.

018_zpsqp4eahzq.jpg

019_zpsq7tae4hb.jpg

Getting the 45 screwed and sealed in with foil tape.

020_zpssgitcuvb.jpg

021_zpshpol3wgw.jpg

Here's how the loading wall and port came out for now. Was fun loading back into the truck by myself lmfao.

022_zpsmiqexzct.jpg

024_zpsptcvosdn.jpg

023_zpsv18jfb6c.jpg

Water pump completely seized on me, the pulley wouldn't budge at all. The truck has a hair under 151k so I wasn't too upset. Only $112 for the water pump with lifetime warranty plus $20 for some coolant and she was running just how she was.

016_zpszbwzncoh.jpg

Also since my DD1 broke I decided to try out this Velleman Oscope.

009_zpsfgvgwn8j.jpg

Here are some videos after I took the loading wall and port out for bracing. The high notes are much more brutal now and the lows are still pretty beast.

Here's some terrible flex from the quad baffle lol. I used some weak ass screws so all of them are pretty much broke lmao. Everything is going to get pulled out in the next couple of days and start to get glue together. The baffles will then be bolted down with big bolts to the angle iron and more bracing along with stronger screws. Then I will test with the second Ampere 5k and see if I like it. If I don't like the output I will take everything out again and go with a normal ported setup.

Archived