Tinned Copper Power distribution blocks?

Anyone know of a place to get power distro blocks like the SMD ones but with a tinned copper plate instead of aluminum? I want the Stud&Nut style of distro block, not the set screw style. Best thing i could find was just the bare tinned copper flat bars at
Not looking to debate on why i want the copper instead of aluminum lol so we can skip that part. Thanks for any help.

Get the smd and put the tinned copper in it yourself.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Are you going to use tinned copper nuts and bolts too?

Pioneer 80PRS

I considered trying to do it myself but that would be pretty hard for me to do lol. Also i wouldnt wanna hack up steves products like that and misrepresent his company. And no i wouldnt be too concerent about the material of the nut and bolt becuase they're mainly just securing the ring terminal to the surface of the bar.

If the reason you want tinned copper bars instead of aluminum due to the reaction that is created by coupling copper and aluminum together over time (using copper ring terminals), then you should also get matching nuts and bolts, otherwise there's really no point in getting the tinned copper bar..... But, as I said, IF that's the reason..

As for making it yourself, how would it be pretty hard to do? Buy the bar, mark off what size you need cut, you can use a jigsaw to cut it, grind any sharp edges down,

If the reason you want tinned copper bars instead of aluminum due to the reaction that is created by coupling copper and aluminum together over time (using copper ring terminals), then you should also get matching nuts and bolts, otherwise there's really no point in getting the tinned copper bar..... But, as I said, IF that's the reason..

As for making it yourself, how would it be pretty hard to do? Buy the bar, mark off what size you need cut, you can use a jigsaw to cut it, grind any sharp edges down,

Ill be using tinned copper rings also. If the stud and nut can be tinned copper also, great. But the reason i wasnt concerned about the stud and nut was because the transfer of electricity is going from the ring terminal and across the block to the other terminals. The studs just keeping it in place right? But yah if that can be tinned copper also, sweet deals. But mainly trying to find something already made, with a copper tinned bar. Do u know if there is any out there? It would be hard to keep the integrity of the tinned plating if im choping through it and drilling holes thru it and all that. Id rather have it cut, drilled, built and all that by the manufacturer so i know the metal work is done right.

look up 12vMetalWorks and Jims Machine Works (probably didn't spell it right, but it should search the same way). Contact them, tell them what you want, and they'll probably do it. But it won't be cheap, and with everything custom, it won't be quick.

Steve might be able to make what you need. Since you are already here, you should ask him.

Pioneer 80PRS

What Shadetreemechanic said, adding my 2 cents because of this damn coffee I am dranking lol. Never know till you ask right ? Also that drill bit I see Meade and Son using I want one. It drills and then taps out the thread. Also like how you have respect bro. A lot of people need to be more respectful to others even myself. As said felt like talking this cup of coffee pretty good this morning.

Steve might be able to make what you need. Since you are already here, you should ask him.

I thought about that lol but its probably too small of a order to spend his time on. I only need a few of those distro blocks. And i think when hes making those hes cranking out sheets by sheets of the peices. That would be sweet tho lol. If he chimes in ill ask.

Archived