Possibly To Talk Car Audio Seriously With Anyone Anymore?

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=50440

^^^ continued from there since I wouldn't get on my knees and blow..got the ban hammer.

Dude tells me i need to get some real subs when im talking about upgrades i need to do. I said to him i got my 2nd btl coming in and im doing a level up on my amp so i can drop 2k per sub(if i have the monies). I guess anything above 1000watts is unheard of to people now a days unless your paying $1 per watt on the amp you buy. This is also coming from a dude that wants to put lambo doors on his tiburion.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

I noticed that in one of your posts you said sound check are you from indy

No sir, im in the Mishawaka area

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

So, why'd you get Teh Hamma?

lol i go to redo my avatar and i put a cropped picture of this girls rack that i went out with(HUGE) and it was just major clevage

heres the pic

30arp6s.jpg

IF THERE IS A PROBLEM PM ME MOD AND I WILL EDIT OUT OR EDIT THE POST PASAP IF YOU WANT....and I get a PM saying its inappropriate, told em to F-off in the PM back to the mod...thats why other C'suckers on there have girls bending over and pics of goth/emo girls in 2 pieces or in lingie'...just half naked dumpster diver girls must be allowed on there only.

Edited by Team Maf

95 camry:

JVC Deck

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

that avitar is fine but i would suggest checking out our rules link at the top of the forum. We are pretty relaxed but dont want NO BS from anywhere.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

that avitar is fine but i would suggest checking out our rules link at the top of the forum. We are pretty relaxed but dont want NO BS from anywhere.

Only BS that im talking about is the BS others have been giving me about car audio? Anyone have any very good ones...Ill probably have some more to report later today after i go hang out with people, one of which who has type R's with the surround glued back together with gorilla glue..looks like F'ing hell. Dude trashes my system cause i buy cheap and its quality ..go figure.

Edited by Team Maf

95 camry:

JVC Deck

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Only BS that im talking about is the BS others have been giving me about car audio? Anyone have any very good ones...Ill probably have some more to report later today after i go hang out with people, one of which who has type R's with the surround glued back together with gorilla glue..looks like F'ing hell. Dude trashes my system cause i buy cheap and its quality ..go figure.

man we dont care about the cost of your system as long as your doing it right theres not much trashing here as its agaisnt the rules for one and we *team SMD* stomp on it asap.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg