jimdog32526 Posted January 7, 2017 Report Posted January 7, 2017 Does anyone have all the physical dimensions of the SMD-2 speaker Terminal block? Also need dimensions on the Distribution block And the circular Teminal as well
8ten8 Posted January 7, 2017 Report Posted January 7, 2017 I saw dimensions for the 2 channel on wccaraudio. It was in the "more views" section for that particular product
GorillaFIngeRs Posted January 8, 2017 Report Posted January 8, 2017 I have the round speaker terminals. I'll get a measurement For you when I get home. You just need to know diameter? AQ3500.115" Fi SP41/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground 1/0 Sky High Big 3 UpgradePioneer AVH-4200NEXXS Power D1200 Underhood Intimidator Gel In Trunk CES 250A Alternator
8ten8 Posted January 8, 2017 Report Posted January 8, 2017 5 hours ago, jimdog32526 said: its not specific enough. Not specific enough? It says the cut out is 4 5/8 x 3 1/2 and the total outside dimensions is 5 7/8 x 4 5/8
audiofanaticz Posted January 8, 2017 Report Posted January 8, 2017 The round style are discontinued and replaced by the smaller round style now as well.
Skullz Posted January 8, 2017 Report Posted January 8, 2017 Best to just buy it and know for certain the exact measurement, cause there is nothing worse than getting something wrong and having to do it a second time. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
jimdog32526 Posted January 8, 2017 Author Report Posted January 8, 2017 12 hours ago, GorillaFIngeRs said: I have the round speaker terminals. I'll get a measurement For you when I get home. You just need to know diameter? Diameter of the top surface mounting ring, diameter of the cutout, Depth of top ring, depth of Bottom ring. 5 hours ago, audiofanaticz said: The round style are discontinued and replaced by the smaller round style now as well. WCC Acudio still shows the HD Round ones as available. I dont know how accurate that is though.
jimdog32526 Posted January 8, 2017 Author Report Posted January 8, 2017 This is what I am looking for each part. It will help me with my layout design, so I know how much room I need to accommodate these parts.
jimdog32526 Posted January 8, 2017 Author Report Posted January 8, 2017 If the circular one is discontinued thats fine, I can just use 1 of the dual square terminals instead.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.