jimdog32526 Posted January 8, 2017 Author Report Posted January 8, 2017 I need dims on this one too if anyone has one.
twalker182 Posted January 8, 2017 Report Posted January 8, 2017 5 hours ago, Skullz said: Best to just buy it and know for certain the exact measurement, cause there is nothing worse than getting something wrong and having to do it a second time. 2010 Accord Sedan XS D3400R Clarion HU Sundown mids and highs Incriminator amps Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"
jimdog32526 Posted January 8, 2017 Author Report Posted January 8, 2017 I havnt gotten to the buying stage yet, im still in the designing stage. After 50 years I have well learned, design first, then you only buy once.
Skullz Posted January 8, 2017 Report Posted January 8, 2017 My point is that these are not mass produced and if steve makes a slight modification on something then your dimensions are off, i really do not think the sizes would be off by much but you would honestly be best to just order them up and know 100% what you have to work with. Now if steve gives you the dimensions then your damn certain they'll be exactly what your looking for. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
jimdog32526 Posted January 8, 2017 Author Report Posted January 8, 2017 Is there a way to contact Steve like a PM?
audiofanaticz Posted January 9, 2017 Report Posted January 9, 2017 I have 1 big circle terminal left I can pull dimensions off of, think I have a 2 channel as well possibly, I will have the new smaller round ones in stock late next week to measure, as for the 4 channel ones I never had a need for the bigger ones so I never ordered any.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.