xile Posted January 29, 2017 Author Report Posted January 29, 2017 Still have to add the 45's and bracing
Smoove Posted February 1, 2017 Report Posted February 1, 2017 any updates ? 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
zack_e89 Posted February 1, 2017 Report Posted February 1, 2017 Nice ride and work so far! Gotta love some DC in a burban!! 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Karkov Posted February 1, 2017 Report Posted February 1, 2017 Tuned! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
xile Posted February 1, 2017 Author Report Posted February 1, 2017 No new updates. Work has been busy and it's cold here. I did talk to mechman and I think I have my alt situation figured out. I did get a chance to get the 2/0 runs cut to size.
xile Posted February 2, 2017 Author Report Posted February 2, 2017 ok guys. need some help/advise on the charging system. I plan on running 3 alts 1 stock and 2 mechmans I also have the AVBM2 for the mechmans. my plan was to run 2 separate charging systems so I can use the AVBM2. My questions are will I be better off with my original plan or should I just run 3 together and ditch the AVBM2? With the separate systems do I need a resistor inline to excite the mechmans? I talked to mechman and they said no resistor was needed, I just want to confirm this before I go ahead and wire everything up.
xile Posted February 4, 2017 Author Report Posted February 4, 2017 Got the triple bracket and alts in.
BP1Fanatic Posted February 4, 2017 Report Posted February 4, 2017 Nice! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.