Amp ? On mids

Ron36

My alpine type R's say 65hz to 25khz is this correct for my amp setting for frequency http://IMG_0208_zpsnbmyqkhp.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Thanks I was gonna be on HP

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

The passive won't block bass from the mids. So use the hpf on the amp. You look like you are in the basllpark. You can always tweak it late.

I will use the HP I thought that was right and then just tweak while playing thanks

Type R. Isnt that a sub? 65-52 hz recommended crossover frequency sounds like a sub setting. For a sub you use LowPass, so the lows pass through and the highs above ur setting gets tappered off.

but your title here says amp on mids, so maybe part of ur post didnt show up on my screen(that happens sometimes for me). If it is for midrange woofers, disregaurd everything i said lol.

6.5 component set 65Hz to 25KHZ http://   Sorry it's upside downIMG_0199_zpslitkmi0f.jpg

Also that dot between 50hz and 125hz, where ur set at in the picture, should be 87.5hz. Thats the middle of 50-125. But thats assuming a potentiometer dial is accurate, which i wouldnt bet on, it should be decently close tho. Just know that dot "should" be 87.5hz. Then the imaginary middle point between 50hz and that dot (87.5hz) should be 68.75 hz. So based on that theory, 65hz would be barely closer to 50hz, rather than being closer to the dot(87.5).

Archived