Sign in to follow this  
Kraken

Sundown show 2017?

I live in central NC, and there isnt much audio wise around here. The only big show in driving range for me is the Sundown show. I know they're out of Claremont, but where is the actual show at? I cant find anything on it for 2017. It may be the same as last year, but I just wanted to make sure. Also, if anyone knows of any audio shows around central NC or even NC in general, let me know.

Thanks everyone

It was at the Hickory Motor Speedway last yr. Havent seen anything about this year.

One other show to check out is the Ruckus Show. Its a 2 day show in NC. Fayetteville iirc? 

On 2/6/2017 at 8:34 PM, hdorre said:

It was at the Hickory Motor Speedway last yr. Havent seen anything about this year.

One other show to check out is the Ruckus Show. Its a 2 day show in NC. Fayetteville iirc? 

I googled the Ruckus show. Found stuff from last year on youtube and some stuff online, looks pretty cool. Any other info on it, like date?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WalledSonic
      Hollerrrr Houston... See yall there.

• By Bl800dy
      I’m buying 4 2ohm subs yet I’m putting them in two separate boxes I’m going to wire it down to 1 ohm but the problem is how would I do it since there’s two separate boxes?
    • By meade916
      My good friend Aaron, aka Psyph Morrison, has never had a real system in any of his cars before.  If you don't know who Psyph is (pronounced Sife), look him up on itunes, spotify or any other music app out there.  Youtube as well.  I have known him over 10 years and even worked with him on his last 3 albums as an executive producer.  Ok, now that is out of the way, the reason he is getting a system is because well, the entire time i have known him and worked with him making music, especially music with a lot of bass, he has never had a system of his own. I don't know anyone who has had more car issues than him so we really never made it to the discussion of a system. Not too long ago he picked up a 2002 Honda Accord 4 door.  I knew right then he has a reliable vehicle finally.  So i offered to slap some beat in it for him.  Watching him pull up, slapping his own music in a (not so great) stock sound system was really bothering me.  How can my boy ride around like that if he know's ME? 

Long story cut short...his car is at my shop for a few weeks while i figure out what i am going to do. I have NO "plans".  I just want to get him some good equipment, set it up proper and make him happy!

****NOTE, anything you see here is subject to change as i am totally freestyling this.  Trying to just make it work.

First i stopped by Arden Audio in Sacramento Ca.  They always have what i need in stock over there and if they don't i can get it same or next day.  I decided to pick Psyph up a new head unit first and foremost.  I also got the dash kit and wiring harness to go with it.  Grabbed some SkyHigh 16ga OFC speaker wire to run to the doors. 

The system will consist of (so far)
      Pioneer DEH X7800 BHS Head Unit
      Rockford Fosgate Punch 1000.1 (BASS)
      Rockford Fosgate Punch 300.2 (Highs)
      (2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" subs (ported enclosure)
      (1) Set Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" separates 
      SMD Fuse / Grounding Blocks
      Mechman 1/0 OFC Power Wire
      Skyhigh 12 and 16ga Speaker Wire

I already had a P300.2 but i got him a matching 1000.1 to go with it.

These P3 12" subs are not brand new but might as well be. They are in brand new condition! They are my old ones.  This box was already finished and just hanging around the shop.  I KNOW it sounds good so it should do great in his trunk!  The trunk floor is at an angle so i have to make a platform and flatten it out some so the box sits level. 

• By Sparky99
      Okay guys.. I’m wanting to fit 2 American bass hd 12s in between the seats of my Single Cab.. no I can’t do a blowthrough.. because I don’t want to cut a hole in the cab just Incase I sell the truck at one point in time. They will be wired up at a vfl450.1.. Im willing to go to the roof I just want to get some ideas. THANKS YALL 💪🏼🔊🔊
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 687 Guests (See full list)