Sign in to follow this  
Kraken

Sundown show 2017?

I live in central NC, and there isnt much audio wise around here. The only big show in driving range for me is the Sundown show. I know they're out of Claremont, but where is the actual show at? I cant find anything on it for 2017. It may be the same as last year, but I just wanted to make sure. Also, if anyone knows of any audio shows around central NC or even NC in general, let me know.

Thanks everyone

It was at the Hickory Motor Speedway last yr. Havent seen anything about this year.

One other show to check out is the Ruckus Show. Its a 2 day show in NC. Fayetteville iirc? 

On 2/6/2017 at 8:34 PM, hdorre said:

It was at the Hickory Motor Speedway last yr. Havent seen anything about this year.

One other show to check out is the Ruckus Show. Its a 2 day show in NC. Fayetteville iirc? 

I googled the Ruckus show. Found stuff from last year on youtube and some stuff online, looks pretty cool. Any other info on it, like date?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tony187soundproof
      I finally got around to filling my holes on my f150. I got a 40"x 8" piece and cut out what I needed. And I got plenty left over to do my neon.
      I looked Around online mostly on eBay and the price for one that was already cut to size was crazy. The average cost was about $120.00 bucks,so I started to look at sheets and they wanted around $90.00. so I dug a little deeper and found this sheet for $35.00.its probably not as thick and durable as the other ones but was way more easier to cut and bend.and it's mostly for looks anyways
      Fun fact .... I put the stereo in before I left the car lot, the salesman was like this is a first for me and he also let me swap out my A pilers with my 4 tweeters on theam
      Giving my electrical system a workout

• By mbdblue
      Looking to trade or sell my Sundown X8v1 motors for a single Zv3 motor to build into an 18. If your interested in buying them, Id do 70 plus shipping for the one with a basket and 60 plus shipping for the one without. they have regular wear and tear scratches, not shifted. 

• By Second Skin
      Thursday October 12th-15th 2017
      Fall into this season’s savings with a big discount from Second Skin. Make your vehicle Scary Quiet inside and enjoy those Spooktacular Drives in the night!!!
      20% Off all products on orders over $90
      4 Days Only
      Use Promo Code
      FALL20SMD
      (We know the ad image says October 13th, but as usual we open up the code one day early for all SMD forum customers. So you can have the best chance at scoring the B Stock specials and other limited quantity items. Enjoy)

• By johndipo
      I am actually leasing this car so ive been trying to do the install so that at the end of the lease I can return it all back to stock. I'm running 2 12 JL w3 on a JL jx 1000/1. Just got a new box for them to match the specs JL prefers. Atrend makes a box called 12JL01DV. Not exact but pretty damn close to spec. My old box was too small for these subs. For the mids and highs in my front stage I have Focal Auditor 6.5 components. Made custom speaker rings out of some scrap mahogany I had. I wanted to install the in the factory location so I cut two identical rings of .75in thick using a router and glued them together. Used this rubbery foam weather stripping as a gasket around the speaker to make sure it was all sealed at the door panel. For the tweeters the actually fit almost perfect behind the door panel in the factory location. I used steel back strapping, hot glue and sound deadner around the edges of the opening to seal it and prevent rattles. Also made speaker rings for the pioneer d series coaxials in the back doors for the rear stage. Bought some KnuKonceptz 1/0 and ran it all the to back and split it off with 4 gauge using a distro block for the power wire and ran 16 gauge to the mids and highs. Had some spare 1/0 and did a big three upgrade and swapped the battery for an Interstate MT7. Way too many times my car died on me with the little stock battery and its a brand new car!

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 875 Guests (See full list)