Sign in to follow this  
Kraken

Sundown show 2017?

I live in central NC, and there isnt much audio wise around here. The only big show in driving range for me is the Sundown show. I know they're out of Claremont, but where is the actual show at? I cant find anything on it for 2017. It may be the same as last year, but I just wanted to make sure. Also, if anyone knows of any audio shows around central NC or even NC in general, let me know.

Thanks everyone

It was at the Hickory Motor Speedway last yr. Havent seen anything about this year.

One other show to check out is the Ruckus Show. Its a 2 day show in NC. Fayetteville iirc? 

On 2/6/2017 at 8:34 PM, hdorre said:

It was at the Hickory Motor Speedway last yr. Havent seen anything about this year.

One other show to check out is the Ruckus Show. Its a 2 day show in NC. Fayetteville iirc? 

I googled the Ruckus show. Found stuff from last year on youtube and some stuff online, looks pretty cool. Any other info on it, like date?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sruiz
      Can someone help me out with this I’ve been reading for days and can’t find the answer I’m looking for. I bought to sa12’s I’m having a box built by high output enclosures I just can’t figure out if I want to to go 2.25 cubes per sub or 2.5 per sub net. I know I want subs up port back. It’s going in a 4 door Jeep Wrangler. I’m pushing them with scv2000 at 1ohm. I’ve done big 3 , 240 amp alternator , and xsd3400 battery. I’d highly appreciate it if anyone who knows what they’re doing can give me some advice on what they think. Thank you. 
    • By BassMunky
      What be my best option on putting subs in the honda fit? what the biggest can fit  in the back or most subs?  give me some suggestions thanks.
      Can be anything from box to a wall. i just want to know what options i have.
    • By Bala-the-pig
      Okay people so i designed this box last night and i got 5.5 cu ft after displacement. I got 8.78 cu ft before displacement. Is that too much?? Its tuned to 34 hz, subs take up.25 cu ft each and i am going to run 2 12s which are 2000 rms.
      Port displacement=2.78 cu ft
      Sub displacement= .50 cu ft
      Port is double layer starts off as 15" height and is 38.93" in length. The Width of the port is 7.5".
      Interior width=42.75"
      Interior length=23.5"
      Interior height=15"
      3/4" thickness
      And its triple baffle.
    • By Sub craze
      I’m debating if I should get 2 12” u series subs or one 15” zv5 sub. I want to be able to feel the most bass. If I got 2 u series subs I would give them 2000 watts each making 4000 watts total and if I had the zv5 series I would give it 4000 watts. Which should I go with?!?
    • By Bl800dy
      I recently bought a crescendo 3500 for my American bass hd 12s dual 1ohm I know they’re underpowered and noticed my clipping light comes on yet I can hear the subs distorting I haven’t tuned the amp quite frankly never tuned any in the past yet never blown a sub or amp just wanted to know if a little clipping is bad?
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 866 Guests (See full list)