:huh::o:ph34r: thats a big gain....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted Image

71 inches in April...82 inches last week. (Pit, thats my Homie Tommy hittin the Elco, I had "ground cable duty" that day )

B)

is that single pump ?, my friends single pump regal does around there, he tears the rear bumper off then fixes it just to tear it off again , he runs 8's up front with 16's out back with modified lower arms to get that lift out back , i love the hydraulics , but love air even better . one of these days i want to build a air hopper - 800 psi valves , conti-tech dual 3/4'' port bags ran off a huge nitrogen tank and totally build the frame from 3''x4''x1/2'' steel and hop the shit out of it!!!! any how , nice el camino !!!

is that single pump ?, my friends single pump regal does around there, he tears the rear bumper off then fixes it just to tear it off again , he runs 8's up front with 16's out back with modified lower arms to get that lift out back , i love the hydraulics , but love air even better . one of these days i want to build a air hopper - 800 psi valves , conti-tech dual 3/4'' port bags ran off a huge nitrogen tank and totally build the frame from 3''x4''x1/2'' steel and hop the shit out of it!!!! any how , nice el camino !!!

Single pump w/ 8 Batteries. B)

how much for a ride :)

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

may be a stupid question, but is it yours? i wish there was a shop close to me. i sold my lowrider 3 years ago when i moved, i had a 85 regal 4 showtime pumps 12 battery's 8 in the front 14s in the rear. i was more into 3 wheel, back bumpered it 1 time scared the shit out of me didnt want to break anything, i have loved lowriders every since i saw the pink panther mini truck in 1992-93 lowrider magazine. i have collected magazines for years i have milk crates for days. i have the first one jan 1977 price was $1.00 :lol: . anyways nice car love it

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i thought that ride had 14-16 batteries ??? , isn't it on you tube going against black magic ??? , any how , it looks just like it and it was in sacermento.. is it built by REDS ???........... :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

may be a stupid question, but is it yours? i wish there was a shop close to me. i sold my lowrider 3 years ago when i moved, i had a 85 regal 4 showtime pumps 12 battery's 8 in the front 14s in the rear. i was more into 3 wheel, back bumpered it 1 time scared the shit out of me didnt want to break anything, i have loved lowriders every since i saw the pink panther mini truck in 1992-93 lowrider magazine. i have collected magazines for years i have milk crates for days. i have the first one jan 1977 price was $1.00 :lol: . anyways nice car love it

yea thats TJ's elky

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

yea thats TJ's elky[/quote my mistake , i wanted to ask 1lowsuv , if that is the el camino on you tube going against black magic, it says it's got 14-16 batteries , not just 8. anyhow , maybe he will see this............... :rolleyes:

Archived