The time for my order draws nearer and nearer and I keep see sawing back and fourth between several things. I'm pretty much made up my mind but am having a few doubts about certain things and I don't want to have one of those "it could have been" moments.

First the solo-Xs

- How are they for daily. Say if I get three solo x 12s and put a ZX2500.1 on each?

Also

-The CVRs. I can easily get an ass load of these but I also want to stick to a quality woofer.

then the ole L7s (08 models)

-prolly gonna be 4

so my options would be roughly 4 l7 15s, 6-8 CVR 15s, 2 Solo x 18s, 3 solo x 12s.

Going to be a daily ground pounder and I can roll 2-3 Zx2500.1s

WHAT WOULD YOU DO . . . ?

I say the comp vr 15's, the buy one get on sale is coming up :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

cvr's, as bill once said, multiple subs movin is super sexy

Cone area their is nothing like it, moveing all that air! But you have to have the box space and then some and a good design and then your giong to be killer. I sat in a truck with a lot of 12"s lets say that and a beast fromt he east with 6 15" SoundStream XXX and how they move a crap load of air. Those are sick daily setups when you have so much cone area and an insane box that you basically feel like your sitting in a hurricane of air movement

i've heard cvxs and i've heard l7s. I really need to find somebody with solo-xs and get a good listen to. I've heard mixed things about them too for daily, but I'm sure done right (which they would be) I should have no problem.