Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

get some rest youngberry, you are going to have a long interesting day tomarrow. see you in the am

lol im about ready to take some sleeping pills other wise i will get NO sleep, honestly i cant even explain how excited i am :)

competing is something i have wanted to do for a long time and ill say thanks AGAIN to everyone for being so helpfull and willing to give me their two cents and time whenever i needed it, SMD is the best fuckin website by far

edit: also it says qualifying starts at 10, that means i need to be there by 10 right?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

lol im about ready to take some sleeping pills other wise i will get NO sleep, honestly i cant even explain how excited i am :)

competing is something i have wanted to do for a long time and ill say thanks AGAIN to everyone for being so helpfull and willing to give me their two cents and time whenever i needed it, SMD is the best fuckin website by far

edit: also it says qualifying starts at 10, that means i need to be there by 10 right?

try to be there a little earlier for the best parking, but as long as you make it by 1130 you would be ok. but the earlier you get there means you can relax and bs with everybody before the exitement starts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

try to be there a little earlier for the best parking, but as long as you make it by 1130 you would be ok. but the earlier you get there means you can relax and bs with everybody before the esitement starts

if i leave here at 8 ill get there around 9:30 that early enuf?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i wont be there tomorrow... i have to work.. and saying i have plans already didnt work on me gettin out of work.. we have to install 3" diameter pipe at a well site. so.. I will be making 15.00 for 10 hours tomorrow..

I will be lookin at the results when i get home at 5pm.. or as soon as they are posted..

Bill - no the stickers dont make me any louder...

jack- sorry i didnt get back to you.. i been workin 7a to 6pm everyday except yesterday.. i got off at noon, and i was in at the insurance place til 4pm and then the DMV fucked me over.. and told me i had to call some 888 number.. long story short... there is a 3 day hold on my registration on my car... so.. i am leagal; to drive my car again on wednesday.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

there might be higher i dont know. i've never experienced someone who could bassrace 169 class :o

Bob Perillo bass races like a 161-162dB. :o :o :o :o :huh: :huh: :huh::wacko: :wacko: :blink:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Seems it will be a small but fun comp. I’m definitely not looking forward to getting sun burnt again like Sac-Town . ;)

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Seems it will be a small but fun comp. I’m definitely not looking forward to getting sun burnt again like Sac-Town . ;)

x2 on the sunburn part. it was hot as hell today hope its cooler tomorrow. :huh:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived