Connorcerase Posted April 20, 2017 Author Report Posted April 20, 2017 I have about a thousand dollar budget I just need to find something to push those 12"s Do you think the m5 would move those woofers at 1ohm at about rated power
boomintahoe Posted April 20, 2017 Report Posted April 20, 2017 Excessive Amperage alts. Nate is typically cheaper than the competitors. 1000 watts move those subs?? You really got ask that? Not trying to be an ass but that question I see all the time. So yes. Even 1/4 that power will make some noise. That also depends upon your electrical to support that wattage.
Connorcerase Posted April 20, 2017 Author Report Posted April 20, 2017 I'll have a stock alt for a while but a decent battery and the big 3 are in my range
Connorcerase Posted April 20, 2017 Author Report Posted April 20, 2017 I also found a sundown 1500 for pretty cheap. This at .5 good for a daily?
06RTCharger Posted April 20, 2017 Report Posted April 20, 2017 check out CT Sounds. Their amps are really nice, very decent prices too.
Kyblack76 Posted April 20, 2017 Report Posted April 20, 2017 59 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said: check out CT Sounds. Their amps are really nice, very decent prices too. if you like fires.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Connorcerase Posted April 20, 2017 Author Report Posted April 20, 2017 I really like the saz1500d would be about 750 for each sub or I get a cheaper more powerful amp really stuck between a rock and a building
8ten8 Posted April 20, 2017 Report Posted April 20, 2017 Also Crescendo BC2000D. 2250 @1ohm @13.8v. I don't think you need to but It's .5ohm stable w/ optional warranty for .5
06RTCharger Posted April 20, 2017 Report Posted April 20, 2017 48 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said: if you like fires.... Oh what? Lol ok nvm
06RTCharger Posted April 20, 2017 Report Posted April 20, 2017 I was diggin those plexy bottoms. And the way they look in general and the prices.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.