Sharan agm Posted April 29, 2017 Author Report Posted April 29, 2017 10 minutes ago, YukonXL04 said: This is what they needed Or you could build a box from what jbl recommends right there in the manual 1.75 cu.ft gross with a 4" round x 10" long port. Sir I am noob in building sub box I want blueprint I will give it to woodworker and he will make and give it to me
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted April 29, 2017 Report Posted April 29, 2017 This is what Joe X needs. I know he is a busy guy so it might take a few days to get back to you. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Sharan agm Posted April 29, 2017 Author Report Posted April 29, 2017 4 minutes ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said: This is what Joe X needs. I know he is a busy guy so it might take a few days to get back to you. Ok sir I will wait thanq for your reply
Joe X Posted April 29, 2017 Report Posted April 29, 2017 16 hours ago, Sharan agm said: Waiting for your reply sir Ok so here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide: NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.