Where To Find T Nuts?

hey guys, been trying to go everywhere to find some t nuts, no one even knows what they are. I've gone to autozone, kragen, couple hardware stores and nothing, they just look at me like I have no idea what I'm talking about. all they can think of for what I'm trying to describe is the clips that are for machine screws but I cant use those for what I'm trying to do.

anyone recommend a place to find some t nuts or something else that is similar? thanks in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong section didnt really know what this would be applicable for.

Parts-Express (online store).

http://partsexpress.com

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

cool, I'm going to try to look around more for them somewhat locally but I will most likely get those. do you guys think audio shops would have them? I have 2 withen an hour from my house.

thanks for the link emat19876

• 2 months later...

Be careful what you buy at Lowes and Home Depot, I purchased some T-nuts to mount down subs before and the damn threads stripped out. Found a shop that carried bolts, screws, nuts and such that had some that worked GREAT.

Just make sure you're not getting the cheap stuff.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner