pk222 Posted April 28, 2008 Report Posted April 28, 2008 hey guys, been trying to go everywhere to find some t nuts, no one even knows what they are. I've gone to autozone, kragen, couple hardware stores and nothing, they just look at me like I have no idea what I'm talking about. all they can think of for what I'm trying to describe is the clips that are for machine screws but I cant use those for what I'm trying to do. anyone recommend a place to find some t nuts or something else that is similar? thanks in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong section didnt really know what this would be applicable for.
EricM9104 Posted April 28, 2008 Report Posted April 28, 2008 Parts-Express (online store). http://partsexpress.com 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
kryptonitewhite Posted April 28, 2008 Report Posted April 28, 2008 when i first heard of them, i could onlt find them online. I shoped all over town and couldn't find them anywhere, till i went to a dedicated store called fastenall. specialty shop...fasteners only. I got them with security head screws and security bits. IB3 22"
pk222 Posted April 28, 2008 Author Report Posted April 28, 2008 cool, I'm going to try to look around more for them somewhat locally but I will most likely get those. do you guys think audio shops would have them? I have 2 withen an hour from my house. thanks for the link emat19876
Torres Posted April 28, 2008 Report Posted April 28, 2008 i got mine at home depot. where the screws and bolts are
pk222 Posted April 28, 2008 Author Report Posted April 28, 2008 the closest home depot is over an hour and a half away from me or else I would go get some there. if i end up there I will look for them.
pk222 Posted April 29, 2008 Author Report Posted April 29, 2008 lowes is just as far. I live in the fricken sticks lol it sux
The Performer Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 Be careful what you buy at Lowes and Home Depot, I purchased some T-nuts to mount down subs before and the damn threads stripped out. Found a shop that carried bolts, screws, nuts and such that had some that worked GREAT. Just make sure you're not getting the cheap stuff. CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
Recommended Posts