Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

no on ps3, few games install a bit onto the harddrive for shorter loading time. gta4 installs about 3.5gb worth so just uninstall it and then reinstall it and see if it helps.

ive never uninstalled those bits and pieces, so how do i do it?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

Ive been playing it since it game out straight... was sick as hell so I had nothing else to do. Its a kick ass game but I am so sick of it already...

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

ive never uninstalled those bits and pieces, so how do i do it?

under game in the main menu select gama data utility then find gta4 and hit triangle and hit delete

Posted

lmao I'm getting probably next week will make me go crazy (like i already haven't)

no system for me yet

dont drink my all my vodka or your gonna pay by the gulp

Posted

this game has consumed my life...

LOL me too. the voice of little jacob and his friends are so hard to understand. They deffintally had real jamacians voices and not a computer type voice. I love the whole phone and internet things. Walking and driveing drunk is so damn funny and hard I love it.

****Oh and Nice oh your so great, tell me intresteing things lmfao!!!!****

Posted

LOL me too. the voice of little jacob and his friends are so hard to understand. They deffintally had real jamacians voices and not a computer type voice. I love the whole phone and internet things. Walking and driveing drunk is so damn funny and hard I love it.

****Oh and Nice oh your so great, tell me intresteing things lmfao!!!!****

michelle is a bish, but im exactly 50% done right now but according to this wikipedia walkthrough i dont have that many more missions left so well see. anyone know where the hookers are in this game lol?

Posted

anyone know where the hookers are in this game lol?

they mainly come out at night around the island on the top right

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Im not "blown away" yet but its definitely worth the buy...only 9% through the game for xbox....Ive been playin rainbow six vegas 2 online for the past few days...i love that game ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...