Second Skin Audio

lack of port knowledge

38hz

This is my first box build with a port. Last time I put a system in my vehicle was 20 years ago and let me tell you things have changed but that's a story for another day. Today I am wanting advice on this build, if it will work and what I need to change. 

Maybe give everyone a hint of what it is your doing, and with what gear, goals, and the like. Kinda hard to dole out help, if no ones has a idea what your dealing with.

And you have no idea, shit has changed big time. 

Welcome to the forum. 

Upload to an image hosting site like Photobucket or imgur, then copy the URL code of the picture and paste in the reply box

Sundown audio lcs 12-inch 

Ok all I want to know is can my port go all the way across the front like that? Does the bottom need to have more space than the vertical part like 2 inch x 1 1/2 inch for example? My only concern is the port area.

I see that "Conroe, TX" on your notepad.  You from North Houston 38Hz?

Also:

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived