Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Kind of a strange question, specially since I don't know for a fact I've won my case. But I'm looking for a truck. Something full size and ext. cab. Problem is that the ones I've found have around 175k to over 200k miles on them. These are trucks as new as 2004. I know in years past you wanted to stay away from most vehicles with that many miles if buying used. Is that still true today? Does anybody know. In my area $7500 doesn't get you very far in the truck market. And yes the audio will be upgraded. Don't know how yet, but not leaving it stock. 

 

Like I said before I don't know I won my case for sure yet, but I have a really good feeling. Sad part is I wont see anything til probably October, if not November. Still fun to think about it and see what I can do in the mean time. 

Posted

Any possibility to get a personal loan for 5k to increase your total for a truck?

With a higher budget, it will open more options for you.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I bought a used Silverado truck with 200k miles on it to be a hunting rig.  I put Royal Purple in it and that V8 purrs like a kitten.  I can sneak up on people in parking lots.  Synthetic oil is the friend of high mileage vehicles.  Watch out for 99-06 Chevy's. High mileage Chevy's from this era exhibit pump rub in the transfer case.  

Posted

04-08 4.6 f150, they dont have enough power to break anything, a 4.6 will run damn near forever

https://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/6176742418.html

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6126687886.html

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6198178040.html

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...