Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

 So, I lost my DD one CD a while back :( I got on their website and ordered the USB drive that has the test tracks on it. problem is that it did not come with any paperwork so I do not know which Tracks are witch.  I have searched online and come up with nothing can someone please point me in the correct direction or if somebody has the tracklist maby they can take the time to post it up. I  May be mistaken but, I think the USB drive has more tracks than the DD1's CD did. so the track list in the dd1 Manuel is of no use. help please

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Did you plug into a computer to see the files? Or maybe there was a readme file?

Sackcheese, huh? Lmao

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Damn I need one of those usbs, but Tony is out of them :(

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1063 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...