Jump to content

Who all has tinnitus?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am obsessive about ear pro now that I hear what sounds like a chord being played very high up on a synthesizer.lol Mostly caused by ignorance and laziness (been around big booms and almost always had at least peltors on (double up when necessary), my ringing is nonestop but low level for the most part. Makes me need the tv on in order to get to sleep. 

Posted

I have a very minor amount of it, only happens every once in a while. Was in band for 3 years and bass hasn't made it any worse so far.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I have it from the ambulance siren, only a little bit so far, but I have 30 years of it ahead of me.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted
4 hours ago, bcpballer64 said:

I have it from the ambulance siren, only a little bit so far, but I have 30 years of it ahead of me.

If there's not a cure/major advancements within 15 years there's bigger problems with the world. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

had it since I was little, lotsa guns and no ear protection

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9153 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...