** Battery Tender **

I as well used to have a NOCO but the 7.2a version, I had to order it online, the 3.5 you can sometimes find in stores.  It's very similar to CTEK

I now use this one and love it

https://www.griotsgarage.com/product/microprocessor-controlled+battery+charger-maintainer.do

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

21 hours ago, 8ten8 said:

I like NOCO. This is the 120ah version. There are more ah versions available

https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-G3500-UltraSafe-Battery-Charger/dp/B004LWVEKS#

That is what i use.

love that thing.

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

How big is your battery bank (what model kenitiks and how many)?.

I have a noco 3.5 amp on two Stinger SPV70 batteries in my garage, and that thing is charging non stop. Way too small for those 2 batteries.

I would recommend buying a slightly larger charger than needed just in case you ever decided to compete and want to get a full charge between runs.
In my truck I run a big red XS Power charger, but want to swap it out for one of their new 60amp intelichargers.

9 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

How big is your battery bank (what model kenitiks and how many)?.

I have a noco 3.5 amp on two Stinger SPV70 batteries in my garage, and that thing is charging non stop. Way too small for those 2 batteries.

I would recommend buying a slightly larger charger than needed just in case you ever decided to compete and want to get a full charge between runs.
In my truck I run a big red XS Power charger, but want to swap it out for one of their new 60amp intelichargers.

I have (2) kinetik blu2000s right now but will be adding a 3rd

I'm looking at the Ctek7002 and the Noco7200 for chargers. 

Either of those chargers will for your current 2 batteries now. If you add a 3rd kinetik you may want to look at the next model up for the Noco because your looking at 270ah worth of batteries and 230ah worth of charging. Batteries would take a while to charge at 2.3 amps of current per battery ( I try to give mine between 5-10 amps of charger per battery). That CTEK 7002 is a tad smaller amperage output wise than the Noco G7200.

Plus Im willing to bet you have a starting battery in the vehicle which is wired in parallel with your current to Kinetik so you would have 3 batteries currently (4 if you buy a 3rd Kinetik), even if 1 is a different brand battery it would still add to the total of batteries needing to be charged.

So ideally you would want to be looking at the 15amp Noco G15000. Your call though. The others would work, but it would just take a really long time to charge.

15 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

Either of those chargers will for your current 2 batteries now. If you add a 3rd kinetik you may want to look at the next model up for the Noco because your looking at 270ah worth of batteries and 230ah worth of charging. Batteries would take a while to charge at 2.3 amps of current per battery ( I try to give mine between 5-10 amps of charger per battery). That CTEK 7002 is a tad smaller amperage output wise than the Noco G7200.

Plus Im willing to bet you have a starting battery in the vehicle which is wired in parallel with your current to Kinetik so you would have 3 batteries currently (4 if you buy a 3rd Kinetik), even if 1 is a different brand battery it would still add to the total of batteries needing to be charged.

So ideally you would want to be looking at the 15amp Noco G15000. Your call though. The others would work, but it would just take a really long time to charge.

I agree 100% with you, definitely have a good point on ah and slow charging time. I actually don't have a starting battery, 1 of those kinetiks is under the Hood,  my mistake. So my (battery bank) will be (2) kinetik blu2000s and under the Hood(starting battery is also kinetik blu2000.

Now the Noco G15000 conditions also correct, I'd want to be able to park my suv an connect the noco an not have to worry an keep them charged an maintain steady voltage. 

What charger/maintainer do you run with what of battery bank total. 

Archived