not a fan of walls nope not me not at all...

I'm all about doing a lot with less at all costs. I think it's more impressive . I no a guy doing a 143 at 18hz with 2 12s in a trunk Toyota Camry . Not sealed off on a 500 watt mtx amp . His system impressed me a lot more than any walled set up with 4 15 4th order right behind ur head ...just not into walls I'm sorry there cool but don't impress me much 

6 minutes ago, camshairtricks said:

I'm sure Kyle has a more extreme set up than I do what's ur point hell I'm still running stock head unit . I just wanted to be able to play low an do hair tricks ...could care less about meter.  basically I spent 400 bucks an do hair tricks at 21 hz a box built by me a cheap skar evl15 an a used skar rp2000.1 all in a mid size suv ....haters gonna hate tho 

You just created a thread in the wrong subforum hating on walls. No one is hating on wall-less setups, youre just being a d-bag. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Cam. I liked the video. It was cool seeing the single sub that was tuned low moving some air. That being said it's not an accomplishment. Anybody could do the same damn thing. Nobody hated on the other thread but this one was kind of dumb tbh. After the title we expect some kind of reason inside the thread that we can talk about or debate or whatever. Not just "Yeah they suck cuz I say so". Keep on keeping on man.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

I'm all about doing a lot with less at all costs. I think it's more impressive . I no a guy doing a 143 at 18hz with 2 12s in a trunk Toyota Camry . Not sealed off on a 500 watt mtx amp . His system impressed me a lot more than any walled set up with 4 15 4th order right behind ur head ...just not into walls I'm sorry there cool but don't impress me much 

4 minutes ago, camshairtricks said:

Cool story bro.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

I'm not hating on any wall set ...fucks sake ur retarded. Just bec I'm don't get impressed by a walled set up don't mean I'm hating on them . My point is the wall is right behind the front seat by ur head with 4 are more 15s are 18s with 10k behind them and I'm susposed to be impressed lmao ? I mean did you really think it was going to be hard to get loud that way ? ...not hating on them tho 

No you’re not hating but you’re trying to get people to back you because you’re seeking validation. You need people to feel the same way. It makes you feel better about the fact that these walled set ups are doing things you couldn’t even imagine. Judging by the reactions from people at shows and the rubber necking and gawking at walled vehicles as they drive I can tell you that you’re definitely in the minority. 

Btw. What does 20hz sound like?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Definitely not rubber necking I no what to expect from them ......for obvious reasons like I've already said . impressive naa not to me....lmao you act like you can't do that with out a wall well ur wrong about that is it harder yea impossible nope . Anyone car buy a shit load of power an subs an build a 4th order wall an be loud .....it's the easiest way for noobs to do hair tricks .......that's my opinion if you don't like it that's fine could care less 

Archived