Awesome BigD,..  wicked cool of ya to get another board ,give it the benifit of the doubt,  and re do the test. That thing Is STILL a turd, but bro, I feel I can speak for most if not errrryone that is epic cool of ya. Well done mate. 

Man, makes you really wonder where the 8k peak even came from. I don't see that happening under any circumstance. If ya feel me. Bold face horse shit. Anywho,  again,  much appreciated dude. 

This brings up an interesting theory on if there are golden amps out there that can perform a lot better than others purely on luck and how well that specific amplifier was built? Kinda like CPUs in computers when some can overclock a lot better than others even though their the same identical chips. I some what doubt this and could have just been a defected amplifier but interesting theory nevertheless.

You're genuinely setting the market straight. You're allowing customers to research and buy amplifiers based on their performances with your videos. After seeing this video nobody out there will even think of buying that specific Orion amp, although like you said the XTR series amps are amazing

Archived