Which Exhaust Shouldi Go With?

cherry bombs sound like its taking a dump...and its horrible...id rather just cut my pipes all the way off than do that.

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

cherry bombs sound like its taking a dump...and its horrible...id rather just cut my pipes all the way off than do that.

Werd my friend Dustin has those on his truck and i think they sounds like shit. You could be the first guy with 5 inch single side exit exhaust

i'm running a flow super 40 on my 98 chevy, 3" single exhuast dumped after the cab.

Posted Image

i want to change it for either a magnaflow, we have one on our 04 sierra. has a nice deep tone to it.

or i might put a hooker aerochamber on it.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

thats y u live on your own island....

LMFAO!!!

CherryBombs Are cheap Auto-zone/ And or Kragen Add on's.....

For those Who can't get REAL exhuast!

Now Flowmaster is The Way to go...

MagnaFlow has a Unige but classy sound and Isnt to Loud...

No i like the Flowmster Super40's....Wich is what I have...

4" TRUE dual All the way back...

And sounds Great!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Personally the only thing that sounds like crap on a v8 truck is a glass pack (at least the redneck one's that sound terrible.) I've honestly never heard a truck that sounded ricer unless it was a 4 banger or small v6.

No matter which one you go for they are going to sound better it's just whether or not they are deep throaty and loud or a toned down version of that.

That roush video with him rolling off road is nice but it sounds like more than just a muffler to me.

Personally the only thing that sounds like crap on a v8 truck is a glass pack (at least the redneck one's that sound terrible.) I've honestly never heard a truck that sounded ricer unless it was a 4 banger or small v6.

No matter which one you go for they are going to sound better it's just whether or not they are deep throaty and loud or a toned down version of that.

That roush video with him rolling off road is nice but it sounds like more than just a muffler to me.

its just a full roush exhaust, its the one that comes stock on the roush f-150.....sounds bad ass, and sounds even better when its got a supercharger whine to acompany it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

:D I don't give a damn, to hell what about everybody else says, Magnaflow and Flowmaster fucking sucks.

:D They sound like shit, and will always sound like shit.

:D If not cherry bombs, spintech. Forget flowmaster and magnaflow.

Archived