Which Exhaust Shouldi Go With?

my buddy is running a corsa exhaust on his 02 vette, when it had stock exhaust manifolds there was popping, when he swtiched to LG long tube headers, and no cats, the popping went away

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Islander's and there CherryBombs...

Cherrybombs Is what they Like and What will not get Big here....

Just like Spam...You guys Love fake ham in a Can, We like REAL ham...just like we Like REAL Exhuast....

Go with Flowmaster's....

i almost cried thats funny shit

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...

4" TRUE dual All the way back...

wtf I hope you are driving a dually or a top fuel dragster :blink: :blink: :blink:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

+1 for Magnaflow. IMO Magnaflow has a nice deep mellow tone. Its not loud or obnoxious sounding. My $0.02.

and like magnaflows site says, its meant to sound deep and good when on it, but at idle/cruising, it shouldnt be much louder than stock. no drone FTMFW
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

+1 for Magnaflow. IMO Magnaflow has a nice deep mellow tone. Its not loud or obnoxious sounding. My $0.02.

have you guys seen the free flow magnaflow muffler for a diesel p/u truck? just got mines, i dont know how they consider it a muffler because you can look in one end and see directly through to the other... :D puttin it on next week FTW... anyways ^^^ x2million magnaflow has a nice deep mellow tone, and no its not loud and obnoxious!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

have you guys seen the free flow magnaflow muffler for a diesel p/u truck? just got mines, i dont know how they consider it a muffler because you can look in one end and see directly through to the other... :D puttin it on next week FTW... anyways ^^^ x2million magnaflow has a nice deep mellow tone, and no its not loud and obnoxious!

Jeff did you get the 4 or 5 inch i just had a 5 inch single pro magnaflow put on my truck last week

Jeff did you get the 4 or 5 inch i just had a 5 inch single pro magnaflow put on my truck last week

i went 5"... is my shit going to sound like a badass tractor like those sick ass cummins turbos do?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived