Second Skin Audio

Soundqubed subwoofers

Hooah87

Thanks for the input so far guys. I like the hds 3 15 mentioned and I do plan on getting a bigger amp in the future but probably not until next Christmas.  I don’t think my Soundstream 650d would do well at 1 ohm, but I’ve never tried it yet. It’s a 2 ohm stable amp

OP, I have the same sub but have mine in a foxbox under my dodge ram seat.  It's at .95 cuft.  If memory serves me correct, you're enclosure is too big for that sub anyway.  Feeding it 650 and too big of an enclosure will probably make it burn up.  I bet the sd e would be good for it.

19 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

Have u seen the skar audio vvx series woofers? Id choose one of those over anything thats been suggested.

No way would I support a owner like the one for Skar.

Ya tritiicum algricolum helped me design it that way, helped to stop scuffing from the port. It’s a loud ass setup for 1 ten don’t get me wrong, normal people think I have 2 12” kickers in the back when I give uber rides.  I really want to keep the box but will probably make another one for whatever new sub I decide to get.  

My youtube uber name is The3rd ERA if you want to see my setup

15 minutes ago, ckeeler11 said:

No way would I support a owner like the one for Skar.

Everyone has their own opinion. I give a fuck wat the owners like as long as the equipment is good and it has a good price point. Ive had my skar amps for awhile with no issues and love them. When i start buying new shit it will most likely also be skar. Idc bout the owner. I order online thru ebay.

I’ve never heard any skar products nor have I heard any bad things about the owner, I know jp at down4sound has nothing but good things to say about skar and their customer service. Does anyone have any other opinions on a 10” sub that takes 650wrms no problem all day, that’s 150 bucks and under

30 minutes ago, Hooah87 said:

I’ve never heard any skar products nor have I heard any bad things about the owner, I know jp at down4sound has nothing but good things to say about skar and their customer service. Does anyone have any other opinions on a 10” sub that takes 650wrms no problem all day, that’s 150 bucks and under

Look on amazon and you could probably find and RE Audio s e x 10 for around $150.  750 rms and will fit in that box you have.  It's the right recommended enclosure size.

Edit:  Or quit bullshittin and just get an sa10 on CAB for a little more than $168.

15 hours ago, sumgruuvz said:

Look on amazon and you could probably find and RE Audio s e x 10 for around $150.  750 rms and will fit in that box you have.  It's the right recommended enclosure size.

Edit:  Or quit bullshittin and just get an sa10 on CAB for a little more than $168.

That's way too expensive for what you get. A 1200 watt rms soundqubed 15 inch is 129$.

15 hours ago, sumgruuvz said:

When the word "Bargain" is in the company name, you have to think twice and wonder "is this a good idea?"

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived