Jump to content

Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, catch 22 said:

No Steven's Audio ehh?  Lol

Yes but im doing this first just to prove a point. Also i just picked the wife up a c6 vette. So the Stevens audio set i already have is going to go in that.  By that time. Eric stevens will have his 3" full range out so i can do the 3 way Stevens in this truck

Posted
8 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Yes but im doing this first just to prove a point. Also i just picked the wife up a c6 vette. So the Stevens audio set i already have is going to go in that.  By that time. Eric stevens will have his 3" full range out so i can do the 3 way Stevens in this truck

Midrange could be a while,  I'm still waiting on subs.  Hope you enjoy his components.  I know I like mine,  alot.  These thing are impressive 

Posted
21 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Sarcasm.   Ive been fucking up. But it is now in full affect. 

You moving a lot faster than I am shit I can’t even finish a box

Posted
3 minutes ago, will77530 said:

You moving a lot faster than I am shit I can’t even finish a box

Luckily my buddy marv is building the box for me  and yours is way more involved than mine. So youre doing just fine

 

If i was even attempting to build the one like you are, i would have quit before i started

Posted
13 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Luckily my buddy marv is building the box for me  and yours is way more involved than mine. So youre doing just fine

 

If i was even attempting to build the one like you are, i would have quit before i started

A box is a box mine just has pretty lights

Posted
12 minutes ago, will77530 said:

A box is a box mine just has pretty lights

My next issue is no one can give me a straight answer for box and port sizes for the sundown 6.5s.  So im stuck for the substage until i can figure it out or find differant subs which is ok.  Front stage getting done is mkre important to me and that stuff will be here mid next week

Posted
20 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

My next issue is no one can give me a straight answer for box and port sizes for the sundown 6.5s.  So im stuck for the substage until i can figure it out or find differant subs which is ok.  Front stage getting done is mkre important to me and that stuff will be here mid next week

You know if you went with dc I’d be able to help you with that problem

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3270 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...