Jump to content

Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab


Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, ToNasty said:

You know i am anti dc and nothing tbey make would fit anyways. I have minimal room

Now booboo you know damn well I’d make something fit if you weren’t such a negative Nancy 

Posted
8 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Im all for you trying. You know i luh you but my max bottom depth wont even fit the m8 and its a wedge box i need

Got to think outside of the box 

 

shit we can make m3 8 fit in your kicks

Posted

As much as I like that cool looking center console, I would have to tear it apart and build me a very stealthy sub enclosure. Like maybe a pair of down firing 10s or a rear firing 12 with the ports firing WAY forward ... almost T-Line'ish ... just saying

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
Just now, will77530 said:

Got to think outside of the box 

 

shit we can make m3 8 fit in your kicks

I promised the wife i wouldnt go crazy. Thats why the front stage is going in stock locations with exception of the tweeter. Which is just in a small pod on the a pillar. Some guy in germany makes them and just so happened to make one for the exact tweeter im using

Posted
Just now, White Lightning said:

As much as I like that cool looking center console, I would have to tear it apart and build me a very stealthy sub enclosure. Like maybe a pair of down firing 10s or a rear firing 12 with the ports firing WAY forward ... almost T-Line'ish ... just saying

I cant do that. Mentally. I love how my interior looks and ive spent a lot of time making it what ot is. And the truck is still basicly new. 

Posted

:lol:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5764 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...